Hart Dynamics Ecymbal Hi Hat(14 inch) Sku #H90432000001000 Hart Dynamics H90432 DBC Trigger Pads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hybrid acoustic-electronic hi-hats for the drummer who demands authentic feel from his/her cymbals, E-kit and otherwise.
The patented ECYMBAL II electronic cymbals from Hart Dynamics feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are. These cymbals feature a traditional bronze metal and a patented design of two cymbals riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.
ECYMBAL II cymbals come with custom blended rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal for extreme stealth. You can also remove the rubber for exact acoustic "feel". These cymbals are virtually indistinguishable from "brilliant" finish acoustic cymbals.
All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy duty trigger with high output and "snap-lock" 1/4" connectors to ensure cymbals stop playing when you do.
- Electracoustic cymbals feature Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- Ecymbal II features bronze metal cymbals for enhanced acoustic feel
- Ecymbal II features highly polished “Brilliant” finish
- Custom blended rubber (removable and user replaceable) on 1/3 of cymbal for quiet operation/exact acoustic feel
- Unsurpassed sensitivity, dynamic range and acoustic cymbal “feel”
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Cymbal Spring anti-rotational device allows enhanced acoustic feel and consistent triggering (included)
- As close as it gets to acoustic cymbal feel. Extremely quiet and compatible with all "mesh" style drums
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
Why play a rubber pad when you can play the real thing? Pick one up today.
Ecymbal Hi Hat Specifications: