- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The pad with the feel that some drummers like better than acoustic drums.
The Hart Dynamics 10" TE3.2 Acupad features dual trigger (head and rim) design for use as snare or toms with compatible dual trigger modules. TE3.2 trigger technology provides state-of-the-art triggering capability with super-fast, accurate, dynamic position sensing and modulation, along with dual trigger capabilities with compatible modules. The shell of the ACUPAD is steel re-enforced polycarbonate or bullet-proof plastic. Extreme durability, non-resonance, and computer-designed (CAD) eliminate false triggering and cross-talk, and the Acupad also is without the spongy or tennis racket feel common to electronic drum pads. Manufacturing to extreme tolerances allows consistency between drums like no other. This means consistent and accurate sensitivity, tracking and dual triggering (head and rim).
Tension rods thread into brass receivers for smooth and accurate head adjustment, and the internal mounting clamp (accepts Pearl style 7/8" tom arms) is indestructible heat-treated spring steel with threaded stainless steel insert for years of trouble free operation. Standard drum key tension rods, clamp and memory lock key-way for ease of set up and consistent positioning. The triple chrome-plated steel hoops are fitted with removable rubber Rim Trim to enhance the pad’s quiet playability. The drum’s body has a black matte finish.
- 10" dual-trigger pad
- Electracoustic® drum features Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology for drumhead response with the feel of an acoustic drum while achieving virtually silent operation
- Fully tensionable drum head
- Dual trigger design (w/ modules accepting dual transducer snare/toms)
- Quiet cross stick and rim shot
- Unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic range
- Full positional sensing capability (w/ positional sensing modules)
- Standard 10” six lug steel rim
- Heavy Duty rubber RIM TRIM for enhanced silent operation (removable/reusable)
- Standard tension rods adjustable with drum key
- Polycarbonate (bulletproof plastic) CAD/CAM shell
- Black Matte finish
- Indestructible internal steel mounting clamp
- Accepts popular 7/8"(22mm) tom arm
- Keyway for memory-lock hardware
- TE3.2 drums feature KONTROL SCREEN MAGNUM “silent” drum head
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
When you're ready for a real electronic musical instrument instead of a toy, check out the Acupad.