Grombal Grombal Cymbal MountProduct #712774 Grombal 712774 DEID Cymbal Parts https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Protection for your cymbals.
The Grombal is an innovative way to mount your cymbals that helps to protect them from the normal wear and tear of drumming. It is simply constructed and durable, and works by reducing the contact area on the top of your cymbal while also providing isolation from felts or bare washer support. It also decreases the shoulder diameter, which creates longer sustain.
The one-piece flexible design presses into the cymbal's center hole and stays put. It has a low total profile that allows you to stack your cymbals in your cases without removing the Grombal cymbal mount. For drummers and drum techs alike, there is now a simple way to mount and protect your cymbals with fewer loose parts.
- One Grombal
- Reduced diameter shoulder for more sustain
- Large base for isolation from felts or bare support washer
- Reduced contact area on the top
- One-piece flexible design presses in and stays put
- Clean, sharp, low profile look
- Low total profile means you can stack your cymbals with the Grombal in place
Protects and optimizes the sound of your cymbals.