The Gretsch Gold Series makes your backbeat worth its weight.
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed for the discerning player that is looking to add a new, unique sound to their drum kit.
This Gold Series Rosewood snare is features a 9-ply construction and a gloss natural finish. Known as preferred fretboard material, rosewood is a heavy tonewood that produces crisp, bright tone and an articulate attack. The classic Gretsch 30-degree bearing edge maximizes head-to-shell contact. The 14 x 5-1/2" or 14 x 6-1/2" drum is finished with 3mm triple-flanged hoops, a Bolt-on Gold Series badge, Remo USA heads and more.
- 9-ply, 100% rosewood shell
- 30-Degree bearing edge
- Bolt-on Gold Series round badge
- Chrome hardware w/10-lug configuration
- Die-cast hoops
- Silver Sealer interior
- Fully adjustable strainer with fixed buttplate
- Remo USA Ambassador heads
- 20-Strand black nylon snares
- Gloss natural finish
- 14 x 5-1/2" or 14 x 6-1/2"
The golden age of Gretsch is upon us. Order today.