Gretsch Drums Gold Series Brushed Brass Snare Drum
(14 x 5.5)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The Gretsch Gold Series makes your backbeat worth its weight.
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed for the discerning player that is looking to add a new, unique sound to their drum kit.
This Gold Series Brushed Brass snare features a versatile 1mm brushed brass shell with a stylish, two-tone exterior. A standard 30-degree bearing edge maximizes contact of the shell and Remo USA heads. This 14 x 5-1/2 or 14 x 6-1/2" snare is finished with die-cast hoops, a fully adjustable strainer with a fixed buttplate and much more.
- 1mm Beaded brass shell
- 30-Degree bearing edge
- Bolt-on Gold Series round badge
- Chrome hardware w/10-lug configuration
- Triple-flanged hoops
- Silver Sealer interior
- Fully adjustable strainer with fixed buttplate
- Remo USA Ambassador heads
- 20-Strand black nylon snare strips
- 14 x 5-1/2" or 14 x 6-1/2"
The golden age of Gretsch is upon us. Order today.