DW DWCP3500 Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
This 3000 Series Hi-hat Stand is loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch, and much more. The DWCP3500 is a 3-leg model with a folding radius rod and offers the fast action and quick response that's made DW hi-hat hardware famous.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 888-566-6123.
- 3/4" upper tube
- 1" base tube
- The uni-body folding footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- This unique feature connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity
- Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precision height settings every time
- The lateral cymbal seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference
- The SM379 locking clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose
- Upper rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the hi-hat stand for your specific needs
- Swivel legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the hi-hat stand