Dunnett Classic Titanium Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rapidly becoming standard equipment for top drummers.
If you're wondering what the Dunnett Classic Titanium Snare Drum sounds like, chances are you've probably already heard one - it's a favorite among many of today's top professional drummers, studios, cartage companies. More importantly, it's become the #1 drum among working and touring drummers.
Its light titanium shell provides outstanding sensitivity, volume, and tonal characteristics. The luxury-class appointments include a die-cast Dunnett design R-Class throw-off with 180° swivel lever, Hypervent I adjustable air vent, R-Class chrome-over-brass tube lugs, and triple-flange hoops. Remo batter head and Dunnett snare side head. 14 x 6.5".
The Dunnett Classic Titanium has won numerous awards including 2 gold metals in the NSMD snare drum olympics and was picked as the #1 snare drum in DRUM! magazine's 2005 readers poll. More recently the Dunnett Classic Titanium took top honors as the best sounding Titanium snare drum at the 2009 Snare Drum Olympics.
- The lightest metal shell available
- All-metal die-cast Dunnett design R-Class throw off with 180 degree swivel lever
- Hypervent I adjustable air vent
- R-Class chrome-over-brass tube lugs
- 2.3 mm triple flange hoops
- Remo Ambassador coated batter heads/Dunnett snare side heads (exclusive to Dunnett Classic)
- 42-strand snappy snare wires