ddrum Snare Trigger
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior trigger technology from the folks who know drum electronics.
The ddrum Pro Acoustic Snare Trigger has a separate sensor for the rim. The Snare Trigger can also be used on toms. ddrum Pro Acoustic triggers boast a very sturdy mechanical housing, and an XLR jack for safe connection to the sound module. They can be mounted anywhere around the hoop.
With their superb tracking ability, ddrum triggers set a new standard of drum trigger mechanics. With absolutely no adhesives required, the ddrum triggers clamp onto the sides of standard drum hoops.
The specially designed transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead. The advantages are obvious; you can change drum heads over and over without damaging the transducer, the metal casing protects the trigger from accidental drum hits and the ultra-light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any "damping" effect.
- Separate sensor for the rim
- Playing dynamics are recognized in a "natural way," allowing for a realistic dynamic response across the entire drumhead (from the center of the head to the rim)
- Double triggering problems are reduced
- The special design trigger reduces cross-talk problems
- Together with ddrum sound modules, cross talk and double triggering are totally eliminated. No muffling is needed
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Sturdy construction