Craviotto Unlimited Snare Drum Blue 5.5x13Product #443627 Craviotto 443627 DAC Snare Drums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Custom-shop quality for the working drummer!
The Craviotto Unlimited Snare Drum was developed to provide drummers with an extraordinary alternative for everyday situations. The new Unlimited Series solid-shell maple snare drum from Craviotto is the snare for all occasions. This superbly crafted instrument is created from a single piece of hand-selected, premium-grade North American maple. Combines classic shell design with Craviotto's proprietary bending, curing, and finishing processes. Each shell begins as a solid piece of 1/2" thick solid North American Maple. The wood is then steam bent and hand rolled in the U.S. by Johnny himself. After he completes the process, the shell is a uniform 1/4" thick (not including reinforcement hoops). This unique combination of methods and materials not only ensures the roundness, strength, and stability of the shell, it also gives the Craviotto snare drum its distinctive and highly desirable warmth, depth, and sensitivity.
Appointments include matching top and bottom reinforcing hoops and precisely applied bearing edges, each Unlimited Series drum features exclusive "Diamond" cast lugs, badge, and butt-plate. A rich, hand-rubbed natural satin oil finish further enhances the drum's overall appearance and performance. The Unlimited Series' extensive list of standard equipment also includes chromeplated, heavy-gauge, triple-flanged counterhoops, Dunnett R-Class swivel lever throw-off, Craviotto snare wires, top-quality Remo Ambassador drumheads and Craviotto drum key. Includes reinforced drum bag with pocket for extra drumhead.
The Dunnett R-Class Swivel Lever sets a new standard for reliability, simplicity, and advanced ergonomics. The throw-off features a position lever that can be rotated 180 degrees relative to the drum shell, allowing the drummer to position the lever for easy access regardless of the position of the drum. A friction tension system prevents movement caused by vibrations.
- Made from a single piece of hand-selected, premium-grade North American maple
- Proprietary bending, curing, and finishing processes ensure the roundness, strength, and stability of the shell
- Distinctive warmth, depth, and sensitivity
- Matching top and bottom reinforcing hoops and precisely applied bearing edges
- Exclusive "Diamond" cast lugs, badge, and butt-plate
- Rich, hand-rubbed natural satin oil finish
- Includes chromeplated, heavy-gauge, triple-flanged counterhoops, Dunnett R-Class swivel lever throw-off, Craviotto snare wires, top-quality
- Remo Ambassador drumheads
- Craviotto drum key
This beauty is worthy of being your main drum! Order now.