233 drum and rhythm samples and ready for MIDI!
The SR-16 drum machine has been used by plethora of songwriters, live performers, and remix engineers, making it one of the most popular drum machine on the market. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in dry form and sampled with Alesis' incomparable digital reverbs. Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation feature enables a drum sound to change its tonal content as it's played harder for truly realistic performances. The SR-16 also features 50 preset patterns that were actually played in by top studio drummers, not just programmed and quantized.
With the SR-16, you'll find enough built-in rhythmic variations (with A, B, and two Fill sections) for composing complete arrangements, and you can create and save your own customized patterns and songs. Plus, the SR-16 also provides complete MIDI implementation, a footswitch input, flexible programming, and editing features and velocity-sensitive pad buttons. Plus, it's so easy to use that you'll be up-and-running and composing new music in minutes. Whether you need a songwriting partner or an accompanyist for live performance, you can find it in the SR-16.
- Complete MIDI support for use with keyboards, computers and electronic drum kits
- 233 professional sounds included
- Built-in digital effects for added realism
- Create and save your own customized patterns and songs
Order your beat solution today!
SR-16 Drum Machine Specifications:
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (with Dynamic Articulation)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
- Sounds: 233
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution: 96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 BPM
- Notes/Patterns/Songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
- Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL, and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.25"x 1.5" x 6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lb.