This wireless practice amp is a perfect companion for any e-kit.
Created for today’s electronic drummers, the TransActive Drummer Wireless is the perfect companion to your Alesis—or any—electronic drum set. The addition of wireless Bluetooth audio reception provides an ideal way for playing along to your favorite songs, or to practice using lessons downloaded to your Bluetooth device. Single-button Bluetooth pairing makes it simple.
The versatile TransActive Drummer Wireless is excellent as a stage amp, monitor, or practice amp. Recessed handles allow for easy transport, and the metal grille provides added protection. The angled front of the TransActive Drummer Wireless offers the correct monitoring position for the seated drummer. Nearly all connections are made on the back panel, keeping the top-mounted controls clean and clutter free for quick access during performance or practice.
In addition to the Main and Aux inputs, the TransActive Drummer Wireless allows stereo reception from any Bluetooth equipped device. This unique addition is a powerful practice aid for any drummer. Download rudiments and lessons to your Bluetooth device, or improve your skills by playing along to your favorite tracks. A dedicated volume knob is provided on the top panel.
The TransActive Drummer Wireless provides 100 Watts of power. Sound is delivered through a 10" low-frequency driver, assisted by a 1" tweeter. Together, these components handle the rapid transients created by an electronic drum set. The top panel controls are easily accessible during performance. Bass, middle and treble controls provide detailed sound shaping, and the master volume lets you keep your level in check.
READY TO RUMBLE
The rear-panel offer main left and right 1/4" inputs, plus a pair of stereo aux inputs featuring RCA jacks for use with a sampler, mixer, or other audio equipment. The Stereo Link system allows two TransActive Drummer Wireless amps to be used together in a stereo configuration. The main left and right outputs are also fitted with 1/4" jacks, and allow for connection to a PA system or even a recording interface. Up top is a convenient headphone jack that mutes the speakers for private playing. The handy 5V / 1A USB charging port allows users to keep their device charged while in use.
- Stereo 1/4" and RCA inputs
- Stream sound from any Bluetooth® device using simple, single-button pairing
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- Powerful 100 Watt power amp
- 10" low-frequency driver; 1" tweeter
- Private/Practice 1/4" headphone output
- Stereo 1/4" outputs
- Stereo link for combining two units
- Recessed handles for easy transport
- Angled baffle provides perfect position
- USB charging port
- TransActive Drummer Wireless
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Practice/Monitor Amp for Electronic Drums Specifications:
- Speaker Size: 10" low frequency driver; 1" tweeter
- USB Charging Port: 5V, 1A
- Bluetooth Input: Audio streaming from Bluetooth devices
- Power: 100W RMS
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz (at +/- 3dB)
- Max Current: 1.2A
- External Audio Inputs
- Input Connectors: Balanced 1/4” TRS jacks, RCA
- Maximum Input Level: TRS inputs: +21.5 dBU (9.2VRMS)
- Input Impedance @ 1 kHz:TRS inputs: 10KΩ
- External Audio Outputs
- Output Connectors: Stereo Link Input/Output: 1/4” TRS
- Headphones: 1/4” TRS
- Stereo Output: 1/4" TS (unbalanced)
- Maximum Output Level:
- Stereo Link output: +21.5dBu (9.2VRMS) (before clipping)
- Headphone output: 100mW RMS@75Ω
- Output Impedance: Stereo Link output: 1KΩ
- Headphone output: 75Ω
- Equalization circuit:
- Circuitry: Three-Band Analog EQ
- EQ Bass: ±10dB @ 80Hz
- EQ Mid: ±10dB @ 1.0kHz
- EQ Treble: ±10dB @ 12kHz