Alesis Performance PadProduct #491527 Alesis 491527 DBC Trigger Pads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Complete all-in-one percussion station.
The Alesis Performance Pad features eight velocity-sensitive drum pads and a built-in electronic drum machine with professional sounds and features. You can create and record your own beats from scratch or play along with the built-in patterns. With Performance Pad, you can practice quietly with headphones, or plug into an amplifier.
Performance Pad includes foot-switch inputs for a bass drum pedal, hi-hat pedal, and a line-level input to connect a CD player, iPod, computer, or other audio device so that percussionists can play along with nearly any recorded mix. Built-in rhythm patterns are also included to complement playing.
Dynamic Articulation technology is included to add nuance to the feel of every drum hit. In addition, there are industry-standard mounting holes on the bottom for easy attachment to an existing drum kit rack.
The 24-bit, high-quality headphone output on the Performance Pad insures a no-compromise playback experience without disturbing others. Connection to keyboards and sound modules is made simple thanks to the integrated MIDI output.
Performance Pad brings together quality feel and and legendary drum sounds for the perfect all-in-one percussion station.
- 8 natural-feeling, velocity-sensitive drum pads with Dynamic Articulation
- Built-in professional drum machine so you can record and play back your own beats
- 50 Preset/50 User drum kits with 233 sounds assignable to any pad
- Built-in rhythm patterns to complement your playing
- Large LCD display with easy-to-navigate interface
- Dynamic Articulation stereo samples with reverb and ambience for realistic playing
- 2 foot-switch inputs for external kick and hi-hat (sold separately)
- Stereo input to play along with your CD or MP3 player
- MIDI output to play external MIDI devices
- High-quality 24-bit stereo and headphone outputs
Famous Alesis sound quality in a killer pad module!. Order today!
Performance Pad Specifications:
- 2 outputs (1 stereo pair)
- 16/24-bit sample/DAC resolution
- 12 simultaneous sounds accessible via pads
- 120 simultaneous sounds accessible via MIDI
- 16-voice polyphony
- 7-position user-programmable panning
- 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 levels via MIDI
- Timing resolution: 96ppq
- 1-128 beats per-pattern time signature range
- Tempo range: 20-255bpm
- Notes/patterns/songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
- Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch jacks/functions: 2 = kick and hi-hat control
- Other features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alesis Performance Pad:
anyone familiar with the SR-16 drum machine, or any drum machine will find this unit user friendly. setup is quick and easy. great punchy electronic drum and percussion sounds adds color and versatility to my playing style. having a handful of different sounds can enhance your sound, and the drumset. the gum rubber, velocity sensitive pads have a good feel and has a good size playing surface. it kinda forces you to play more precisely....that's a good thing! mounts perfectly to a cymbal stand with the Roland ACR-33 mount kit. only 2 downsides which are trivial but important for live/club use are: the display is LCD and is not backlit. a strategically mounted LED clip lite is a good fix. buttons are on the small side.