Alesis E-Practice PadProduct #620365 Alesis 620365 DBC Trigger Pads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Have fun while becoming a better drummer.
The Alesis E-Practice Pad is a fun way to learn and practice the drums. This electronic drum pad has 65 different drum sounds, a built-in metronome with six different sounds, and more than 50 practice games and exercises. The E-Practice Pad is way more fun than you can have with a standard practice pad. This drum pad feels great, it sounds great, and it gives you a full range of dynamics from the lightest touches through the loudest accents.
Just plug in your headphones and play silently or plug into an instrument amplifier or your stereo system and jam with other musicians. When you're not using the Alesis E-Practice Pad as a traditional practice tool, you can mount it on a standard cymbal stand or snare stand and use it on your drum set to expand your range of sounds.
Unlike a standard practice pad, the E-Practice Pad has an advanced metronome built in with six different sounds and the ability to play nearly any note value or subdivision in the time signature of your choice. On top of the metronome, the Alesis E-Practice Pad has advanced games, drumming exercises, and learning features like Beat Check, Stroke Balance, and even recording and playback so you can hear your performances. The E-Practice Pad is an instrument that helps you grow as a drummer, developing your time, dynamics, consistency, and more.
The E-Practice Drum Pad runs on batteries for portability or on wall power with the included adapter. You can add bass drum and hi-hat pedals using Alesis Expansion Pedals or any other footswitch.
- Electronic drum practice pad with metronome and learning exercises
- 65 different drum sounds
- Metronome with six sounds, adjustable time signatures and subdivisions
- 60 practice games and exercises
- Natural feel and performance with full dynamic range
- Headphone jack for silent practice
- Amplifier outputs for playing with other musicians
- Mountable on standard 8mm cymbal stand or snare stand
- Recording and playback for listening to your playing
- Runs on batteries for portability or on wall power with the included adapter
- Expandable with optional bass drum and hi-hat pedals
- Trigger inputs: kick pedal (1/4" TS), hi-hat cymbal (1/4" TS), hi-hat pedal (1/4" TRS)
- Outputs: 1/4" stereo headphone
- Power: 9V AC, adapter included or 4 AA batteries
- E-Practice Pad
- Power adapter
Get your chops in line without the boring workouts. Order today.