Alesis DM8 USB Electronic Drum SetProduct #H73278 Alesis H73278 DBBA Complete Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Alesis quality for drummers and studios.
The Alesis DM8 USB Electronic Drum Set offers high-quality electronic drums for the exploring percussionist or fluid studio envrionment. The DM8 drum module is packed with 750 first-rate drum and percussion sounds with Dynamic Articulation™ for enhanced realism, dozens of play-along tracks, and an advanced metronome for practice and performance. Includes trigger inputs plus USB MIDI for connection to a wide range of sounds and controllers.
Pads have quiet action and include a dual-zone snare, three toms, a rugged kick pad compatible with most single and double pedals, plus a compact 8-inch hi-hat with continuous-control pedal, a 12-inch crash with choke, and a large 14-inch dual-zone ride. The sturdy 4-post rack comes preassembled and ready to mount your kit.
- DM8 high-definition drum module with over 750 Dynamic Articulation™ sounds
- Low-noise, natural-feeling rubber pads: dual-zone snare with rimshot and three toms with natural feel
- Large kick works with single and double pedals (sold separately)
- Large dual-zone ride with bell and bow, crash with choke, and hi-hat with continuous control pedal
- DMRack with four-post design, wingbolt-adjustable clamps, and mini-boom cymbal arms
- DMRack comes preassembled for quick setup
- Premium instrument library multi-sampled from real drums and cymbals
- Play along with tracks and record yourself with the three-part sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with external music players
DM8 USB Electronic Drum Set Specifications:
- DM8 drum module
- Snare pad
- 3 tom pads
- kick pad
- Hi-hat cymbal
- Crash cymbal
- Ride cymbal
- Continuous hi-hat control pedal
- DMRack with clamps and cymbal arms
- Cable snake
- Drum key
- Power supply
- DM8 user manual
- Setup guide