Alesis DM LITE Five-Piece Electronic DrumsetSku #J02981000000000 Alesis J02981 DBBC Starter Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
End your digital holdout with a DM Lite e-kit from Alesis.
The DM Lite 5-Piece Electronic Drumset features four drum pads and three cymbal pads – each providing authentic feel and indicating notes with an internal blue LED light for a colorful display while in play.
Included foot pedals control the hi-hat and kick action, while the pre-assembled 4-post rack enables a three-step setup – no tools required. The wiring snake connects all of the pads, cymbals, and pedals to the DM Lite module with one single, convenient connection. No braiding or tangling of cables.
With a drum module offering training functions, 10 preset kits, 200 sounds, 30 play-along tracks and more, this kit is suitable for novice to expert players. The connectivity options of the module include 1/8” and 1/4” stereo outputs and USB MIDI to integrate with recording software of your choice. This kit is a great solution for home studios and all levels of practice in urban spaces. So enter the digital era today with electronic drums that have a price with a few less digits.
- Pre-assembled rack system
- LED illuminated drum and cymbal pads
- DM Lite drum module features 10 ready-to-play kits, 30 songs and over 200 drum and cymbal sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources)
- Connectivity options include 1/8" stereo aux input, USB/MIDI, 1/8" headphone and 1/4" stereo outputs
DM LITE Five-Piece Electronic Drumset Specifications:
- Snare (x1) + Toms (x3)
- 10" Blue LED Illuminated Triangular Cymbal Trigger Pads
- Hi Hat (x1) + Crash (x1) + Ride (x1)
- Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- Provides Momentary Open/Closed Operation
- Kick Drum Trigger Pedal
- Velocity-Sensitive Internally Mounted Dynamic Piezo Sensor
- Preassembled 4-Post Rack with All Mounting Hardware
- Assembly Guide
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual