2Box Drumit5 Electronic Drumset with Tama Single Bass Pedal Hardware Pack
Complete Electronic Drum Sets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An open-sound e-kit that gives players freedom to choose, create or refine drum sounds.
The DrumIt Five is built around a high-strength, low-weight pad / cymbal and stand system. Add to this an extremely powerful drum unit with 4GB on-board Flash memory, and you have the foundation for a truly groundbreaking, new sensation in electronic drums.
The DrumIt Five trigger system offers low latency triggering and great dynamic range, while the sounds are delivered at 44100 Hz by 24 bit digital-to-analog converters. Cast in aluminum and ranging from 8"-14", the quiet rubber heads were designed to mimic the rebound feel of a real kit. The acoustic sound level from these heads is minimal. The revolutionary Floating Rim features an independent rim trigger as well as a main head sensor. Both triggers in the pad are connected to one input on the unit via a stereo trigger cable.
Featuring the same silent rubber surface of the cymbals, the DrumIt hi-hat works the same as a conventional acoustic hi-hat, i.e. a movable playing surface. Built-in sensors enable the hi-hat to reproduce the broad sound palette inherent to a hi-hat. Likewise, the multi-zone, chokeable and silicon rubber cymbals are also free to swing when struck. They also include all natural zones of a normal acoustic cymbal, cup, bow and edge.
Offering multiple connectivity options, sounds and kits can be easily downloaded to the DrumIt Five module via a USB connection and internal Flash memory. Use the editor to download complete kits or just drag-and-drop from the computer's file manager. By way of the DrumIt Five editor (PC / Mac), you can make your own multi-sampled sounds from wav, aiff or rex files. Additionally, select sounds from the DrumIt sound library, made by top artists, recorded in multi-channel multi-layer format in professional studios, carefully edited to offer unsurpassed sound quality.
A specially designed rack stand is focused to be sturdy, lightweight, and easy to set-up. It allows the user to adjust the pads and cymbals to their particular playing style. The kick position is adjustable but mounted to the stand.
This package also includes a Tama 200 Series Iron Cobra hardware pack with a hi-hat stand, snare stand and a single pedal.
- Pads: 8 to 14 inch sizes equipped with specially designed DrumIt rubber heads. Separate rim trigger.
- Multi-zone cymbals: Chokeable three zone cymbals: cup, bow and edge, mounted as traditional cymbals.
- Hi-Hat: Special hi-hat controller mounted on a traditional hi-hat stand.
- Unit: 10 dual-function trig inputs, ( max 15 independent trig channels), 2 audio line-in, 6 audio line out plus headphones (8 total), USB (full-speed), MIDI in and out, 17 x 4 plus 20 x 4 character LCD, 10 channel buttons, 8 system buttons, 3 rotary dials, 1 volume knob, 4 GB Flash memory, external power supply.
- Kits: 100 fully editable kits.
- Sounds: Recorded in multi channel multi-layer mode, mixed down to stereo DrumIt sounds. User sounds can be created from any wave, aiff or rex files.
- Editor: PC/Mac software for editing drum kits on the computer and (in a later revision) editing DrumIt sounds or create multi-sampled user sounds from wav, aiff or rex files.
- Stand: Rack stand system (proprietary design), brackets are compatible with various other rack stand system on the market. Separate hi-hat craddle.
- Snare Stand: Tama 60 series snare stand
- Hi-Hat: Special hi-hat controller mounted on a Tama Iron Cobra 200 hi-hat.
- Pedals: Tama Iron Cobra 200 single pedal
Call or click to order today!