Roland RMP-5 Rhythm Coach
Drum Practice Pads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Over 50 onboard sounds and a roster of invaluable exercises make it the coach of the year!
Sharing a few key features in common with the popular RMP-3, the Roland RMP-5 has a great-feeling, tunable mesh drumhead, and a convenient one-piece molded body with integrated pad and brain. The Roland Rhythm Coach strides to the front of the class, however, with its 54 onboard Pulse-code modulation (PCM) sounds. Sounds include multiple snare drums, kick, cymbals, and percussion instruments. The Rhythm Coach also has an external dual-trigger input so you can add a kick and cymbal pad for drum kit practice. The Roland RMP-5 features an advanced, expanded Rhythm Coach mode to help you develop your technique.
PDS-2 stand sold separately.
- Pulse-code modulation (PCM) sound engine with 54 sounds onboard
- External dual trigger input for adding an optional kick and cymbal pad
- Variety of metronome sounds and patterns (samba, jazz, etc.)
- Convenient one-piece design
- Large LCD screen
- Patented mesh head technology for a great acoustic feel
- Advanced Rhythm Coach exercises, featuring Stroke Balance and Time Check
- Mix input for playing along with CD players or other audio devices
- PDS-2 stand sold separately.