- Buy New
Superior performance with snares, toms, and percussion.
The Shure PG56-XLR Dynamic Drum Microphone has a sturdy die-cast housing that contains a rugged dynamic cartridge with neodymium magnet that's tailored for snares and toms. Internal shockmount and a hardened steel grille prevent handling noise and ensure years of trouble-free service. Frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz. Shure includes clip, mic pouch, drum mount, educational guide, and 15' XLR cable with your PG56-XLR Mic.
- Die-cast housing
- Dynamic cartridge tailored for snares and toms
- Cardioid pattern rejects unwanted noise and minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high output
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille protects mic from errant sticks
- Probe-style grille allows cartridge to be placed close to source
PG56-XLR Dynamic Drum Microphone Specifications:
- 50-15 Hz frequency response
- Impedance @ 1,000Hz: 200 ohm
- Output level @ 1,000Hz: -56dBV/Pa (1.6 mV)
- Weight: 11.4 oz.