Shure PG52-XLR Dynamic Mic with XLR Cable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A killer mic for kick drums and bass cabs!
The Shure PG52-XLR Dynamic Mic with XLR Cable works great as a kick mic or as a bass cab mic. The die-cast housing holds a sturdy dynamic cartridge with neodymium magnet that's tailored for kick drums and close-miked bass amps. Internal shockmount and a hardened steel grille prevent handling noise and ensure long-term service. Frequency response: 30Hz-13kHz. Includes clip, mic pouch, educational guide, and 15' XLR cable.
- Die-cast housing
- Dynamic cartridge tailored for kick drums and bass amps
- Cardioid pattern rejects unwanted noise and minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high output
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille protects mic from errant sticks
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure PG52-XLR Dynamic Mic with XLR Cable:
The PG52 is a great mic for its price. I bought it after being fed up with a low class internal bass drum mic. I noticed a few advantaged of the PG52: it automatically gives your bass drum that wonderful "click" or punch combined with a low frequency attack. The combination is almost professional sounding and whilst it naturally cuts off the extra sustain from you bass drum skin it gives a natural and verging-on-the-pro sound to your so-important bass drum. Keep it up Shure.