Sennheiser evolution e908 D Condenser Percussion Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From the award-winning e900 series—designed for use on percussion instruments.
The evolution e908D is a condenser instrument microphone tailored specifically for percussion instruments and comes with multifunctional MZH 908D drum clamp.
Requires phantom power.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible setup
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA900P preamp included - indicates bad cable, phantom power and clipping
Order the evolution e908D today and own a mic that will make percussion miking easy.
evolution e908 D Condenser Percussion Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa, 0,56mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 35dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level: 147 dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 ohm
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48V / 3mA
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm