Sennheiser E604 Evolution Dynamic Tom and Snare Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A space-saving, compact drum and brass mic, ideal for close miking.
Response and cardioid pattern are optimized for use on drum sets, while also producing exceptional results on brass and woodwinds. The Sennheiser e604 evolution Drum Mic handles very high SPLs, and has a clear, balanced, low-distortion signal similar to high-end studio condenser mics. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. The clip on drum microphone is made from a tough reinforced glass-fiber body that takes knocks, shocks, and suppresses impact noise. Now includes a 10-year warranty!
- Rugged glass-composite housing
- Cardioid pattern
- Neodymium element
- Ultralight-weight aluminum voice coils
Order today and amplify the attack in your kick drum!
E604 Evolution Dynamic Tom and Snare Drum Microphone Specifications:
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 1mV/Pa =/-55dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-75dB (odB=1V/µbar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: 1-1/3" dia. x 2-1/3"L
- Weight: 2 oz.