Sennheiser e 602 II Cardioid Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A mic that lets you really get down.
The Sennheiser e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabinets, tubas, and other low-frequency instruments.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning for use on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight, high-performance, voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-interdependent directive provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount and protective pouch
e 602 II Cardioid Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 0,25 mV/Pa; @ 50 Hz 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedence: 350 Ohm
- Dimensions: 2.36 in x 6.02 in (60 mm x 153 mm)
- Weight: 11.28 oz (320 g)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser e 602 II Cardioid Instrument Microphone:
I bought this to use on a kick drum and its everything I was looking for. packs easily, quick set up. The only thing I don't like is the molded threading on the mic stand adapter. After three years I'm starting to feel the "slip" of the threads that lets me know its about to strip.