MXL MXL604 Instrument MicrophoneSku #273177000000000 MXL 273177 YNAE Drum Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The MXL604 delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument miking applications.
This is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that utilizes transformer-less FET circuitry and a 20mm gold diaphragm capsule design. It features -10dB switchable attenuation, selectable low-frequency roll-off, and an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule, making the the 604 perfect for acoustic guitar, ambient and overhead drum miking. The 604 exhibits low-noise characteristics with a wide dynamic range. Includes a deluxe wooden storage case, mounting clip and foam windscreen. 20mm gold cardiod and omni-directional capsules.
Requires phantom power.
- 10dB pad w/switch
- Selectable low-frequency roll-off filter
- 20mm gold cardiod and omni-directional capsules
MXL604 Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20 mm diaphragm
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150W
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Size: 22mm x 133mm
- Weight: 0.3 lb.
- Metal Finish: Silver