Electro-Voice N D868 Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handles the high SPLs of kick drums or guitar amps!
The Electro-Voice N/D868 kick drum microphone is truly a top performer in any application. Whether in a live sound or studio environment, the N/D868 is able to handle incredibly high sound pressure levels without distortion or overriding the input mixer. With a response specifically designed to "kick" the N/ D868 can be used as is--without additional EQ. Electro-Voice was the first microphone manufacturer to utilize the neodymium magnet structure, and it remains at the heart of the new N/DYM series of microphones.
- Designed specifically for kick drum applications in live or studio environments
- Optimized sensitivity for the high sound pressure levels found in bass drum miking
- Extended low-frequency response
- No additional EQ required
- Rugged steel construction for exceptional durability
N D868 Kick Drum Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
Open Circuit Voltage: 1 mV/Pascal
Audio Frequency Response: 20 - 10,000 Hz Near Field
Mic Type: Instrumental
Finish: Non-reflecting Black
Case Material: Metal
Weight Net: 295 g ( 10.41 oz )
Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 133 x 60 mm, (5.24" x 2.36")
Microphone Applications: Guitar Amp, Kick Drum, Tom