Captures all the thrilling thump!
THe CAD KBM412 Bass & Kick Drum Microphone is specifically designed for bass drum and other low-frequency sources. Its large neodymium diaphragm element offers extended low frequency response down to 25Hz and high SPL handling. Rugged die-cast microphone body with a hardened external screen retainer (also includes a shockmount saddle), provides isolation and excellent protection from mechanical noise. The CAD KBM412 also performs extremely well as a dynamic mic for large toms and other large-diameter percussive instruments in addition to bass and guitar amps.
- Specifically designed for bass drum and other low-frequency sources
- Large diaphragm delivers response down to 25Hz
- High SPL handling
- Rugged die-cast body
- Hardened external screen retainer
- Shockmount saddle provides isolation and excellent protection from mechanical noise
- Ideal for large-diameter percussive instruments and bass and guitar amps
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CAD KBM412 Bass and Kick Drum Microphone:
2 stars may be generous...picks up relatively wide range of frequencies for a "bass and kick drum" microphone and distorts the lowest frequencies...i had to return it; would not recommend for recording low frequency sounds