Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 7-Piece Drum Microphone Kit
Lewitt Audio Microphones
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Pro mic kit for drum kit.
The DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 is an elite full-spectrum drum set designed for an ever growing number of professional drummers and sound engineers looking for a high-performance all-rounder kit that allows for reproducing authentic, powerful sound full of detail in any setting. From upscale studio projects to big live acts, the DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 provides just the kind of reliable premium gear you need for a memorable performance.
This 7-piece pro-kit contains our drum mic masterpiece, the dual-element cardioid DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT mics, two LCT 340 condenser mics and one cardioid dynamic MTP 440 DM mic, as well as a selection of shock and drum mounts. All these pro-quality, precision-engineered microphones feature a tailored frequency response designed specifically for miking drums, percussions and bass instruments. The complete package exhibits fantastic SPL handling and off-axis sound rejection, delivering remarkably bright, smooth and balanced sound-anytime, anywhere.
The complete kit comes in a rugged aluminium case which allows for easy travel and secure storage.
- 7-piece quality drum kit containing one DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT microphones, two LCT 340 condenser microphones and one dynamic MTP 440 DM
- All microphones feature frequency responses specifically tailored for drums and percussion instruments
- Highly durable all-metal constructed bodies and hardened steel mesh grilles for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- The LCT 340 provides interchangeable 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional (optional) pattern selection, convenient snap closure, transformerless output and dual-color LEDs
- The DTP 340 TT features a uniform supercardioid pickup pattern for high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- The MTP 440 DM is a cardioid dynamic microphone featuring a precision-engineered capsule for effective isolation of the intended sound source, perfectly suited for miking snare drums
- The DTP 640 REX combines a high-performance back-electret and a dynamic capsule in one mic for a highly balanced, rich and powerful drum sound
- All models are equipped with corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectors ensuring reliable signal paths and low noise
- Comes in a black carrying case with double foam layers and artificial leather faces for easy travel and secure storage
- Includes two LCT 40 Ws windshields, five DTP 40 Mts shock mounts, four DTP 40 Mt drum mounts and one MTP 40 MCs shock mount
You've perfected your technique, now perfect your sound. Order today.