Stanton DJ Academy MIX DJ SoftwareProduct #H77320 Stanton H77320 YUBA DJ & Remix Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A simple, intuitive software designed to help mix and analyze your music library.
Scratch DJ Academy MIX! from Stanton, is an exciting DJ software application that is perfect for the aspiring DJ who is advancing their skills, all the way up to the professional who needs a sophisticated tool to perfect their game. You can practice or perfect a mix within the software using intuitive tools to create high quality, professional mixes time after time. The application analyzes all of your tracks and reports the BPM of your entire music library. This means that you can see which songs are closer to the speed of the track being played. MIX! Software also reports key information and intelligently highlights the songs in your library that have a better chance of working together both harmonically and musically. When the key and the tempo of a track are synchronized, the chance of your audience hearing a nasty clash of opposing keys is eliminated.
In addition, the MIX! Software application allows you to safely bring elements in and out without having to pre-cue every sample. The intuitive MIX! Software interface allows users to manage and sequence their mixes in a unique way, and the application's high caliber key and pitch detection also ensures industry standard performance. The application features Scratch DJ Academy's incredible array of educational resources and tips from their award winning DJ training courses. Whether you want to make a mix for your next party or check out your new music on the way to performing a gig, this application will have you making professional sounding mixes in a matter of minutes.
- Automatic Beat Mapping uses advanced transient analysis to accurately detect the BPM (Beats Per Minute) of a song
- Automatic Key Detection, with accurate, cross genre results give the ability to line up mixes by key to avoid any harmonic clashes
- Playlist Hints will highlight songs with compatible BPM and key signatures in your playlist for quick and easy visualization
- Create a complete set with instant previewing of each transition, for faster mixing; and preset mixing points of where one song mixes into the next
- Helpful mixing and DJ hints from Scratch DJ Academy instructors will help beginners get a grasp on the concepts of mixing
No matter if you’re a pro or an aspiring DJ, order MIX! today and start speeding up your creative process.
DJ Academy MIX DJ Software Specifications:
- Support for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X
- Accurate tempo (Beats per Minute) detection
- Automatic Beat Mapping using advanced transient analysis
- Automatic Key Detection, with accurate, cross genre results
- Playlist Hints highlight all compatible songs using BPM and Key matches
- Helpful mixing and DJ hints from Scratch DJ Academy curriculum
- Customizable Scratch FX created by Scratch DJ Academy Instructors
- Import music by individual song or folder
- Drag and Drop music with iTunes, Windows Explorer, and Mac OSX Finder
- Instant previewing of each song transition, for faster mixing
- Preset mixing points of where Song B mixes into Song A, making mix changes easy
- Preset length of each mix to 4 bars, 8 bars, or "drop" setting, for all styles
- Advanced Mix Editing with Cue Adjustments and Waveform View
- MIX! can save sessions for sharing and future editing and enhancing
- Volume normalization and automatic Crossfade of mix transitions
- Integrated ID3 Tag Editor to make your corrections permanent
- Customizable, searchable, and sortable list views of your music collection
- Song Analysis window with TAP BPM Correction and Beat Offset Adjustments
- Compatible with MP3, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, and WAV formats