Softube Spring Reverb Native Software DownloadProduct #501590 Softube 501590 YUBA DJ & Remix Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A virtual way to add shake, tension, sprins pairs, and tube driver simulation to your sound.
Spring Reverb plug-in from Softube is an authentic spring reverb recreation that will add vintage character and grit to any audio track. It also includes novel features such as a fully automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual strings around for those thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
Control the number of springs in use. There are three sets of springs in the reverb unit and you can choose how many of the sets you would like to use. Set the control to ONE for a more pronounced springy sound and to THREE for a smoother sound.
So you don't have to smack your computer to get that thunderous springs-being-shaken sound, the Spring Reverb plug-in features a slider that can be used to accomplish the same thing safely.
Tune up or down the tension of all three springs. Adjusting the Tension parameter will change the sound of the strings from slow and smooth (left) to quick and harsh (right). Together with the Springs knob, this control is an excellent tool to change the overall character of the reverb.
Bass, Treble and the input stage
Authentic tube simulation using the same technology as Softube's Amp Room products on the wet signal.
Available for VST/AU/RTAS.
- Shake control that shakes the springs around
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect
Get more shake, rattle, and roll with this easy to use Spring Reverb recreator. Order now.
Spring Reverb Native Software Download Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, Audio Units, or RTAS-compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers