Native Instruments Traktor Duo 2Product #H72046 Native Instruments H72046 YUBA DJ & Remix Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This professional DJ software has 2 decks, Sample Decks, and 6 effects to give you all the essential mix functions and more.
TRAKTOR DUO 2 makes it simpler to unleash your creativity, whether you mix at home or rock the dance floor. As a part of the TRAKTOR 2 generation, you'll be using the same software as many of the world’s top DJs. Within moments, you’ll be mixing on two decks and easily adding loops using the new Sample Decks. Amazing-looking software and visual cues like multi-colored waveforms reveal every detail of your music and help you drop stunning mixes.
Now, with TRAKTOR 2 Technology inside, you'll get a DJ product guaranteed to be intuitive, creative, and addictive.
Keep it Simple
Any track on your computer or in your iTunes library is ready for mixing - find the right song instantly with the Crate Flick cover art search. With TRAKTOR’s tried-and-tested beat detection, your mix will always be in time, giving you the foundation to get creative on the effects and EQs. Control the crossfader, EQs, and filters of the built-in mixer and get full control over your mix - and the crowd.
Create Your Style
TRAKTOR isn't just limited to straight-forward DJing. The software also includes amazing loops you can effortlessly drop into your sets, covering techno, house, dubstep, trance, and more. You can also create your own loops from the playing tracks, remixing, and editing on the fly via the new Sample Decks.
Six of the most popular and impressive tempo-synced DJ effects and one filter per deck complete the sonic weaponry, giving you all the tools you need to create your own unique style.
Ready to Roll
It’s a breeze to set up with TRAKTOR DUO 2. Use any combination of DJ controllers like TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 (sold separately) or your keyboard and mouse to control the software. New Auto Detection makes connecting your NI audio interface easy. You can choose the layout to suit your style, and save the results for next time. TRAKTOR’s hot key shortcuts are also fully customizable to suit your individual needs.
Optimized User Interace + TruWave
With an easy on the eye interface and the new TruWave hi-res colored waveforms, TRAKTOR software is now easier-to-use than ever.
• TruWave waveforms offer a whole new dimension to your mix
• Differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and anticipate your mix
• Thanks to various zoom levels, set up tighter cue points than ever before
• The overview of the whole track (“stripe”) clearly displays the track’s arrangement in full detail
With the innovative Sample Decks with four slots each, you can enter the world of live remixing and editing in ways unimaginable before.
• Grab and layer your own loops or use the included loop content. Create one-shot samples or use the included DJ Craze scratch sounds
• Grab loops live out of a running deck, store your favorites in the loop library, and develop your own arsenal of beats and sounds
• Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks
Included Loop Content
TRAKTOR 2 software includes amazing loops and sounds from in-demand sound providers for use with the new Sample Decks.
• 40 original loops and 10 full tracks drawn from Loopmasters’ new DJ Mixtools series, plus additional scratch sounds by DMC Champ DJ Craze
• Drum, bass, percussion and synth loop in dubstep, minimal, house, techno and trance styles
• Grab loops from any playing track in seconds, and save them in the loop library
Other New Features
Many new features and enhancements have gone into making this TRAKTOR the most advanced yet easy-to-use version yet. Other new features include:
• Auto Detection for Native Instruments audio interfaces and controllers; ships with mappings for all relevant controllers
• New layouts, including Essential View for maximum ease-of-use when using TRAKTOR with external mixer and controller(s)
- Differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and mix your tracks visually
- Set up more accurate cue points and Beat Grids for even tighter mixes
- Track stripe clearly displays the track’s arrangement for better mix anticipation
- Full iTunes integration / iPod compatibility for fast and efficient searches
- Search through tracks via Crate Flick cover art browsing, just like a vinyl crate
- Auto track analysis, BPM detection and beat-gridding offer help for instant track preparation
- Assignable crossfader with adjustable curve to suit your mixing style
- 3-band EQ with kills modeled after analog mixers to color your sound
- Independent effects units per channel and one-knob HP/LP filter per channel
- Beat-match track tempos perfectly at the press of a button
- Track decks, Sample Decks and effects are perfectly tempo-synced to the master deck
- Ultra-precise BPM detection and beat-gridding of your tracks on import
- Trigger perfectly timed auto loops on the fly, and take your set into new territories
- Store up to eight hot cues per track and re-arrange tunes with the track parts you need
- Super-precise loop and cue points, thanks to the seamless waveform zoom and multiple cue types, round off the arsenal
- Effects are chained in two units, with three effects each. Tweak the parameter to completely warp your sound
- 6 effects including Delay, Flanger, Reverb, Gater and the critically acclaimed Beatmasher, and one amazing-sounding filter
- Trigger samples and loops, including Loopmasters content and DJ Craze scratches
- Grab loops live out of a running track deck, and tweak the volume and filter for each
TRAKTOR DUO 2 makes taking your sets into more creative directions simple. Order today!
Traktor Duo 2 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32-bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit),
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2GB RAM
- 500MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
- Supported Drivers
- Core Audio
- Supported Audio Formats
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC