T-Rex Engineering Moller 2 Overdrive Pedal With Clean Boost
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A classic overdrive with clean boost to cut through the mix.
Møller 2 delivers the same classic overdrive that made its predecessor one of T-Rex's most sought-after pedals. Named after Danish guitarist Knud Møller, for whom the original pedal was designed, Møller 2 features a more durable "Bass Boost" toggle switch and easier-to-read control knob graphics.
The pedal is armed with a 0-20 db Clean Boost, as well as a Mix control which lets you dial in the perfect balance between distorted and clean signals. Rolled all the way up and with distortion maxed, the pedal sounds just like a vintage tube amp at full volume. Roll the Mix knob back a bit, and your clean signal starts to get through; if you pick lightly or roll back your guitar volume, you get a stunning clean, softly-clipping sound that retains all the feel and dynamics of your original tone, only bigger, louder and richer. The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
Add this classic tone to your chain. Order today.
Moller 2 Overdrive Pedal With Clean Boost Specifications:
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance@1KHz : Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T- Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 16 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 2.5Vp/p
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 5 to 8 Hour
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: On/Off, Boost on/off, Level, Gain, Tone, Mix, Bass Boost
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 3.9" x 2.2" x 4.7"
- Weight excl. battery and packaging: 0.345 kg / 12.2 oz