Mooer Black Secret Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact pedal that captures the legendary "Rat" distortion tone.
The Black Secret Distortion pedal captures the classic "Rat" tone made famous in the '70s and '80s. The pedal features two modes: Vintage and Turbo. Both modes are very different with vintage delivering a raspy thinner distortion that doesn't over power your tone. The Turbo mode on the other hand really thickens up the tone giving you a beefier modern sound.
Like the other micro pedals in the Mooer family, this pedal will fit on any pedalboard with ease. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- 2 Working Modes:Vintage/Turbo
- Vintage: A warm, smooth, vintage distortion sound
- Turbo: More than twice the maximum output of the vintage mode, more powerful distortion sound
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
Order yours today!
Black Secret Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Effects Modes: 2 (Vintage, Turbo)
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 3 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb