Keeley Red Dirt Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Keeley's take on a classic overdrive tone.
The Red Dirt overdrive began from a quest to find the perfect classic drive sound while also offering new levels of sonic versatility to satisfy a wider range of musical styles. Founder and head engineer Robert Keeley took this idea and combined the great sounds found within his original "Mod Plus" and "Baked" modified pedals and added refinements found exclusively in his custom pedal line. By incorporating these tones along with the Keeley standard of U.S.A. hand-built quality using premium components, the Red Dirt overdrive aims to become an indispensable part of any pedal chain.
- Dirt control that offers an extremely dynamic, touch-sensitive gain at both mild and heavier sustain settings
- Tone control that delivers an extended range of useable voicing to match the needs of virtually any guitar and amp combination
- Volume control that can effectively balance the signal or push an amp into further sustain and overdrive with authority
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.using the finest components and construction techniques
- Beautifully housed and powder coated in a rugged enclosure
- True bypass switching for pure tone and no signal loss
Satisfy your overdrive needs. Order today!
Red Dirt Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Low Current, less than 10mA. 9V DC