Jacques FB-2 Fuse Blower Distortion Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Everything from sweet vintage overdrive to brain-rattling shred!
The Fuseblower is a triple-engine distortion unit that can produce a vast array of saturated tones, from classic vintage distortion to modern "shredding" solo sounds. The FB-2 excels in preserving the original tone of the guitar as well as the sound of the amplifier it's plugged into. The FB-2's three "Blow" controls determine the amount of distortion in the low, mid, and high frequencies respectively. These three different distortions can be set independently of one another, thus allowing any tailored combination. Volume, Tone, and Fuzz controls determine the level and degree of the effect from sweet vintage overdrive to maxed-out industrial shred.
- Triple-engine distortion unit
- Classic vintage distortion to modern shred
- Preserves guitar and amp tone
- "Blow" controls determines low, mid, and high frequencies
- 3 different distortions can be set independently of one another, thus allowing any tailored combination
Click or call now to add this outrageous effect to YOUR pedal board!