Gig-FX VOD Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalProduct #582836 Gig-FX 582836 HBAP Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 3-stage variable overdrive with a powerful 3-band EQ.
The VOD is a unique and amazingly versatile pedal that can produce any level of overdrive from clean boost to shred metal. The 3-band EQ has a wide cut and boost range to provide almost any desired tone. One central concept to the VOD is to preserve the full EQ and tone of the original signal, which is not easy with a distortion pedal. By adjusting the EQ, you will find you can retain your fundamental guitar tone, whether it is low end, mid tones, or high-end harmonics. Of course, if you want to augment your tone, you can cut and boost highs, lows or mids to create your own sound.
•3-position pedal: Select the any of 3 levels of gain and distortion giving anywhere from clean boost to shred. No need for multiple buttons
•Flexible: Each of these 3 levels can be individually preset for gain and distortion.
•3-Band EQ: Post-effect EQ anywhere from fat and warm to mid-rich to bright and can be adjusted to preserve original tonal qualities of your guitar.
3 bright LEDs: Indicate pedal position and level of distortion selected, easy to see onstage.
- All analog signal circuitry with digital control, crystal clear sound, no coloration.
- Easy to use. Just press the pedal and will click into the required position.
- Transparent bypass achieved by a FET switch. Open frequency response same as a true mechanical bypass, but more reliable. No signal drop or harmonics suck-out. Noiseless, pop-free switching.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free optical operation. Bypassed when pedal is all the way back.
- 9V operating voltage, 20mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm AC adapter supply plug, center negative.
- Green/Yellow/Red LED's indicate level of distortion selected.
- Compact Size: 9" x 4" (228mm x 103mm).
Get a low-noise analog pedal with tone to die for.