Empress Effects Multidrive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The perfect combination of fuzz, distortion and overdrive that captures the best qualities of each sound.
The idea of blending amps together has been a studio trick used on countless recordings over the years. Being able to blend the strengths of certain amplifiers and have other amps fill in the weaknesses produces a richer, better balanced sound. Up until now, the only way to repoduce this live was to haul a few amps around with you on the road. After a few gigs of doing that, a lot of players end up compromising tone for the ease of carrying 1 amp around with them. This is where the multidrive shines.
The multidrive allows you to blend Overdrive, Distortion and Fuzz together, creating a full and rich array of tones that would not be available otherwise. Let the sustain of fuzz, the bite of distortion and the clarity and note definition of overdrive all work together! It's like having an overdrive pedal, a fuzz pedal, and a distortion pedal, all in one box.
The Empress Multidrive is three killer drive tones in one box with the ability to blend them to taste. Each drive can be individually high-pass and low-pass filtered giving you infinite possibilities at your finger tips. Don't be fooled, this isn't a box of clones, its three new innovative circuits delivering tube preamp sound in a 4x3 inch box.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Independent control over the amount of fuzz, distortion and overdrive that gets added in parallel to create the final sound.
- Incredible Value
- Classic Fuzz, Vintage Overdrive and Versatile Distortion Pedal
- Works great on bass
- Comprehensive EQ
- True Bypass
Add it to your pedal board today!
Multidrive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 110mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"