Alairex Dual channel H.A.L.O. Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H93978 Alairex H93978 HBAP Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Not your average overdrive pedal.
The H.A.L.O. Overdrive pedal's unique design and radical approach delivers amazingly flexible control of even order harmonic distortion. This produces an incredibly warm, rich overdrive sound that is thick and multi-dimensional. The response to touch dynamics must be experienced to understand.
The touch-sensitive response to picking strength and individual player articulation is one characteristic of the H.A.L.O. that sets this pedal apart from previous attempts at solid-state overdrive equipment.
The unit is easy to understand and operate, with highly intuitive, flexible controls that allow the guitarist to tweak in "their sound." The H.A.L.O. doesn't disguise or detract from the individual sound and uniqueness of your guitar, the way you play. The pedal allows you to get any amount of natural sounding overdrive and compression at any level. The result is a sound that is very "amp-like" and full.
- Gain 1, Gain 2, Tone, Level 1, Level 2, Bass, Contour and Presence controls
- Shape and Saturation switches
- 1/4" input and output.
- The bright Blue LED becomes dim when the 9 volt battery wears down to 7 volts and will NOT illuminate when the battery is below the critical 7 volt level
- Gain status LED indicators
- 9 to 18 volt DC input. While the unit works great with a single 9 volt battery, an external supply of 18 volts increases available headroom.
Pick yours up today!