Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio Retail Upgrade from SONAR (any Studio or Producer)Product #H74519 Cakewalk H74519 YUA DAW Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A completely redesigned interface makes creating music in SONAR even more intuitive and fluid.
This specially priced version of Cakewalk Sonar X1 Studio is reserved for registered users of SONAR (any Studio or Producer).
Cakewalk's SONAR X1 Studio
Cakewalk's SONAR X1 Studio contains all the fundamental recording and editing power that has made SONAR such a popular choice amongst musicians and engineers for years. Now, with a completely redesigned user interface, creating music in SONAR is more intuitive and fluid than ever.
With all the cutting-edge creation tools and core technologies SONAR has to offer, plus an expanded set of professional instruments and effects, SONAR X1 Studio is the ideal choice for just about any studio environment.
- Unlimited audio tracks
- AudioSnap: Multitrack audio manipulation; correct timing of performances, quantize your audio and even convert audio to MIDI
- V-Vocal: From subtle pitch correction of problem vocals to generating modern vocal effects, V-Vocal is the solution for vocal manipulation
- Surround Sound: 30 formats supported; great for creating audio for video, video game soundtracks, and other high-end audio projects
- T Series Effects: Transient shaper for sculpting drum and other dynamic sounds plus the Tube Leveler for warm analog treatments of audio
- Sonitus Effects Suite: 11 audio effects including reverb, multiband compression, auto-wah, tempo delay, and more
- Rapture LE: Loaded with over 200 presets Rapture LE is the player version of the award winning Rapture synth (fully expandable)
- RGC Suite: The legendary synths from RGC including Z3TA+ 1.5, SFZ Pro, Pentagon, and more
- 32/64 bit: Take full advantage of 64-bit operating systems with more synths and effects without RAM limitations
- Matrix View: Non-linear environment for creating beats, beat juggling and song arrangement
- Step Sequencer: Makes beats, bass lines leads and more. Add “real feel” with probability, flam, and other performance controls
- Essential Instruments: Virtual instruments including, strings, bass, drums, electric piano, TTS-1 General MIDI, DropZone Sampler, and more
DAW 2.0 has arrived. Order SONAR X1 Studio Today.
SONAR X1 Studio Retail Upgrade from SONAR (any Studio or Producer) Specifications:
- Win XP SP3, Vista 32/64/ Win 7 32/64