Avid Pro Tools 11
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The new standard for audio production.
One of the most powerful digital audio workstations just got even more powerful. Avid has just released the 11th version of the industry standard Pro Tools software, now with an ultra-efficient audio engine, 64-bit performance, and groundbreaking capabilities. Get more processing power than Pro Tools 10 using the same hardware and create bigger, more complex sessions than ever.
Whether you create music or sound for picture, the right tools can help you achieve the highest quality mixes faster. Pro Tools is one of the best sounding, most widely-used audio production software in the industry, enabling you to record, compose, edit, and mix with great speed and ease.
What's new in Pro Tools 11:
Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions-with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce
Forget the wait-speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you're creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video
Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine-the same as in Media Composer.
*Pro Tools 11 is built for 64-bit systems; please check your system's compatibility before purchase.
- Software type: DAW
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX Native
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows
- Delivery: Activation card
- Version: Full version
- Max sample rate: 32-bit, 192kHz
- Max # of tracks: 96
- Included FX: 40
- Included instruments: 9
- MIDI editing: Yes
- Score / notation editor: Yes
- Free hard drive space: 15GB
- RAM (min. / recommended): 2GB, 4GB
- Authorization: iLok 2
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows requirements: Windows 7 64-bit
- 64-bit compatibile: Yes
- Licensing: Perpetual
One of the best just got even better. Order a copy of Pro Tools 11 today.
Pro Tools 11 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or Windows 7 or 8 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (64-bit)
- Note: Window 8.1 is not supported at this time. Avid will announce official support here when testing is completed.
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB minimum required for Pro Tools HD)
- Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for full installation
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok (2nd Generation) USB Smart Key (for software authorization)
- Pro Tools 11 or Pro Tools HD 11 software (HD bundled with HD systems only)
- Virtual instruments:
- Boomâdrum machine and sequencer
- DB-33âtonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grandâacoustic grand piano
- Structure Freeâsample player
- Vacuumâmonophonic tube synth
- Xpand!2âsynth and sample workstation
- Big Fish Audio 8 GB sound library
- Over 70 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including:
- AIR effectsâhigh-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel StripâSystem 5 EQ and compression modeler
- BF 76â1176 compressor emulation
- D-VerbTMâprofessional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven Freeâguitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics IIIâhigh-quality EQ and compressors/limiters
- MaximTMâpeak limiter and mastering