Powerful music creation and recording tool.
Acoustica debuted Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 at the 2012 NAMM show and released it officially in late spring. The Mixcraft name has always been known as a well-equipped, highly intuitive audio recording program that orients itself at an affordable price point, and Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 is the most capable version yet.
It contains many critical features for an audio program like graphic equalizers, compressors, limiters, room emulation, guitar effects, et cetera, but Mixcraft 6 also includes more sophisticated effects like pitch correction, parametric EQ, guitar amp and cabinet emulations, and other signal oprocessing that is often found in standalone programs.
There is also a mastering section that features common tools for finalizing recordings. New in this iteration is a great-sounding studio reverb, a 31-band equalizer, and a sophisticated delay. In addition to its own proprietary mastering tools, it also features the new iZotope™ Mastering Essentials plug-in.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 ships with the Acoustica Instruments collection, which includes orchestral instruments, guitars, bass, drums, synthesizers, pianos, organs and more, all mapped to General MIDI. The Acoustica Expanded Instruments collection goes heavier into synth timbres with a wide selection of complex pads and washes, and a stunning grand piano called “Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano.”
The vintage keys library includes Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos, MiniMoog, Prophet 5, Hammond B-3 organ, along with Vox and Farfisa organs for just the cheese you need. Mixcraft Pro Studio also includes detailed MemoryMoog and Yamaha CS-80 synthesizers. There is an additional drum library as well, rounding out an surprisingly complete set of music creation timbres in addition to a wide selection of audio editing tools.
It is compatible with nearly any VST effect or VSTi instrument plug-in, and works with Acid and Garage Band loops. Mixcraft hosts ReWire applications to control other DAWs, sequencers, and drum machines, and sync everything. Mixcraft is compatible with virtually any FireWire, USB, or internal audio device, using Wave, WaveRT, or ASIO drivers.
- Software type: DAW
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, Direct-X
- Computer platform: Windows only
- Delivery version: Boxed version
- Max sample rate: 32-bit, 192kHz
- Max # of tracks: Unlimited
- MIDI editing: Yes
- Score / notation editor: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes
- Free hard drive space: Info not available
- RAM: 1GB
- Authorization: Registration code
- Processor - Mac: Not applicable
- Operating system - Mac: Not applicable
- Processor - Win: 1GHz CPU
- Operating system - Win: Windows XP
- 64-bit compatibile: Yes
Order today and make your music sweet from the first beats until the mix is complete.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB Ram
- Windows® 7, Vista, and XP
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 6 can be used in multiple languages, including English, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, French, Spanish (Espanola), Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.