Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 6
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful music creation and recording tool.
Acoustica debuted Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 at the 2012 NAMM show and released it officially in late spring. The Mixcraft name has always been known as a well-equipped, highly intuitive audio recording program that orients itself at an affordable price point, and Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 is the most capable version yet.
It contains many critical features for an audio program like graphic equalizers, compressors, limiters, room emulation, guitar effects, et cetera, but Mixcraft 6 also includes more sophisticated effects like pitch correction, parametric EQ, guitar amp and cabinet emulations, and other signal oprocessing that is often found in standalone programs.
There is also a mastering section that features common tools for finalizing recordings. New in this iteration is a great-sounding studio reverb, a 31-band equalizer, and a sophisticated delay. In addition to its own proprietary mastering tools, it also features the new iZotope™ Mastering Essentials plug-in.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 ships with the Acoustica Instruments collection, which includes orchestral instruments, guitars, bass, drums, synthesizers, pianos, organs and more, all mapped to General MIDI. The Acoustica Expanded Instruments collection goes heavier into synth timbres with a wide selection of complex pads and washes, and a stunning grand piano called “Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano.”
The vintage keys library includes Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos, MiniMoog, Prophet 5, Hammond B-3 organ, along with Vox and Farfisa organs for just the cheese you need. Mixcraft Pro Studio also includes detailed MemoryMoog and Yamaha CS-80 synthesizers. There is an additional drum library as well, rounding out an surprisingly complete set of music creation timbres in addition to a wide selection of audio editing tools.
It is compatible with nearly any VST effect or VSTi instrument plug-in, and works with Acid and Garage Band loops. Mixcraft hosts ReWire applications to control other DAWs, sequencers, and drum machines, and sync everything. Mixcraft is compatible with virtually any FireWire, USB, or internal audio device, using Wave, WaveRT, or ASIO drivers.
- Professional interface with high-contrast graphics.
- Custom loop in a huge variety of styles.
- Easily import your own loop files and loop CDs into the loop library.
- Loop Library features easy search tool to quickly find loops and sound effects.
- Works with Acid™ WAV and Apple Garage Band™ AIFF loops.
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
- Piano roll to view and edit MIDI.
- Drum maps included for Mixcraft's drum instruments, plus many popular drum applications.
- Notation tools allow you to create, edit, and print your MIDI data in familiar music notation format.
- 11 powerful virtual instruments, including the Acoustica Instruments General MIDI sample library, Expanded Instruments sample library, Studio Drums sample collection, Lounge Lizard Session vintage electric piano, VB3 tonewheel organ, ComboV and ComboF classic transistor organ emulators, MiniMogueVA monophonic analog synthesizer, Messiah polyphonic analog synthesizer, Alien303 Bass Synthesizer, and Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- 25 high quality effects, including the Pultronic Tube EQ, which models the classic tube equalizer found in studios throughout the world, and theShred Amp Simulator, a complete suite of 5 classic amp heads, 17 cabinet models, and 6 powerful effects.
- Built-in guitar tuner available on every audio track.
- Save and load complete audio effect chains, with many excellent effect chain presets included.
- Create complex virtual instrument setups that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects. Set the key range, velocity sensitivity, transposition, pan and volume for each instrument.
- Add unlimited VSTi™ instruments, VST™ and DirectX™ effects.
- Route MIDI track data to audio effects (such as vocoder and pitch correction effects).
- Video Track allows loading and editing of video files. Easily cross−fade from one video clip to another. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render your video project to a new video file.
- Powerful video features include still image importing, automatable effects and transitions, and moving text.
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, high-quality compressed OGG, and other audio file types.
- Option to record directly to high-quality compressed OGG files. This is ideal for collaborators exchanging projects over the internet, laptop users, schools, and anyone recording long speeches or conferences.
- Insert Time and Remove Time features moves all sounds, automation, and markers so you can add or remove an entire section from your song.
Order today and make your music sweet from the first beats until the mix is complete.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB Ram
- Windows® 7, Vista, and XP
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 6 can be used in multiple languages, including English, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, French, Spanish (Espanola), Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.