Pearl BC-900 Boom Cymbal StandProduct #491336 Pearl 491336 LIQAA Cymbal Stands & Arms https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Award-winning hardware packed with convenient features.
The BC-900 is a member of the award-winning 900 Series family, winner of the 2007 Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) award for best new hardware.
The BC-900 features: Uni-Lock Tilter for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning, Hex Tilter Cymbal Post for versatile mounting of percussion effects, a Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks, UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts that allow your drumsticks to be used for loosening, Die Cast Pipe Joints, Stop Locks for memory positioning, SureStruts to prevent lateral wobble and squeaks, as well as No Rattle Tubes and Extra Large Non-Slip Feet.
- Uni-Lock Tilter — The BC-900 features Pearl's infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter for ultra-precise and pinpoint cymbal positioning
- Hex Tilter Cymbal Post - Allows versatile mounting of cowbells or percussion effects to the Uni-Lock tilter
- Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup - The B-900's tilter features Pearl's patented Reversible Plastic Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording
- UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts - Featuring an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed
- Die Cast Pipe Joints — Pearl's extra-tall die-cast pipe joints provide greater surface area for unrelenting grip. Stop Locks assure rock solid performance and repeatable set ups
- No Rattle Tubes - Industrial-designed nylon bushings inside the tubes prevent metal-to-metal contact for rattle free performance, making this stand ideal for recording session work
- Extra Large Non-Slip Feet - Keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations
Pearl's latest and greatest hardware. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl BC-900 Boom Cymbal Stand:
These are great stands. I use five in my setup. They are very well made. They're sturdy and stable. They are very adjustable. They have memory locks on the main tubes that are visually integrated into the height adjustment clamps. The uni-lock tilter makes for easy adjustment of the tilter to any angle. The boom is adjusted with one knob instead of the usual two which makes positioning the boom quick and easy. The boom can also be hidden in the main tube if you need a straigt stand. These stands are a pleasure to use as well as to look at, very professional. Reasonably priced too!