Pearl B-900 Boom StandProduct #491337 Pearl 491337 LIQAA Cymbal Stands & Arms https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Award-winning hardware packed with convenient features.
The B-900 Boom Stand is a member of the 900 Series family, winner of the 2007 Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) award for best new hardware. Pearl's advanced hardware is the industry's leader.
The B-900 features: Uni-Lock Tilter for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning, Hex Tilter Cymbal Post for versatile mounting of percussion effects, a Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks, UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts that allow your drumsticks to be used for loosening, Die Cast Pipe Joints, Stop Locks for memory positioning, SureStruts to prevent lateral wobble and squeaks, as well as No Rattle Tubes and Extra Large Non-Slip Feet.
- Uni-Lock Tilter — The B-900 features Pearl's infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter for ultra-precise and pinpoint cymbal positioning
- Hex Tilter Cymbal Post - Allows versatile mounting of cowbells or percussion effects to the Uni-Lock tilter
- Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup - The B-900's tilter features Pearl's patented Reversible Plastic Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording
- UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts - Featuring an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed
- Die Cast Pipe Joints — Pearl's extra-tall die-cast pipe joints provide greater surface area for unrelenting grip. Stop Locks assure rock solid performance and repeatable set-ups
- No Rattle Tubes - Industrial-designed nylon bushings inside the tubes prevent metal-to-metal contact for rattle free performance, making this stand ideal for recording session work
- Extra Large Non-Slip Feet - Keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations
Hardware you can depend on. Order today.