- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A ukulele starter back with all of the essentials.
Cordoba's ukulele pack, the UP110, includes everything you need to begin playing the ukulele. The instrument is made from quarter-sawn African mahogany sides, back and top, with sapele and matte finish. Unlike most instruments in this category the UP110 utilizes an authentic abalone rosette. This all-in-one uke pack includes a rugged nylon denier gig bag, simple to use pitch pipe to keep your instrument in tune, and an instructional booklet with two complete songs with tablature chords for easy learning. Completely handmade.
- Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Concert Size
- Includes Cordoba gig bag, pitch pipe and instructional booklet
Everything you need is just a click away. Order today.
UP110 Concert Ukulele Pack Specifications:
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Mahogany binding, Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish:Matte (satin)
- Nut/Saddle: composite
- Neck & Fingerboard: 375mm (14-3/4") / 35mm (1-3/8") nut width
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 total
- Body Width & Length: 155mm at upper bout / 214mm at lower bout / 615mm (24-1/4") in total length
- Body Depth: 70mm (2-3/4") at lower bout / 60mm (2-3/8") at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut