A 1/2-sized cutaway model with a built-in pickup designed for travel and beach playing
Designed to take on the road, the La Playa Travel SS acoustic-electric guitar is an awesome choice for your next off-the-beaten path adventure. It's a 1/2-sized cutaway model with a built-in pickup designed for travel and beach playing. A tarpaulin-insulated gig bag patterned after surfboard travel packs provides protection from sun, surf, and sand. The travel guitar also includes a piezo pickup and a battery-powered preamp that lets you be heard on any stage.
Cordoba represents a lifestyle that blends bohemian creativity and individuality with a heritage of artistry and craftsmanship. The quality of Cordoba travel guitars has been recognized worldwide by artists from a variety of genres and musical backgrounds. Passion and tradition accompany every Cordoba guitar; from the craftsman who chooses the soundboard to the musician playing the finished La Playa guitar.
Includes gig bag.
- Style: Half size with cutaway
- Scale length: 23.25" (590mm)
- Top: Solid cedar
- Back & Sides: mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS binding/ rosewood bridge
- Rosette: All natural wood, braided inlay pattern
- Finish: Natural Satin (matte)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Cedar Neck / Nato fingerboard
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45mm)
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 17 total
- Bracing/Build: X bracing
- Body Width: 9.72" (247mm) width at upper bout, 13.22" (336mm) width at lower bout.
- Body Depth: 86mm at upper bout and lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with pearl buttons
- Electronics: Cordoba Piezo pickup with 2-Band preamp
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16
- Includes gig bag
Music is part of the adventure. Take it with you.