- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A handmade tenor uke with top shelf features.
The Cordoba 25TK is a handmade tenor size ukulele that features a beautiful solid acacia top and back, with acacia sides. High-end appointments such as an ebony fretboard, natural wood rope pattern rosette, gold tuners with pearl buttons, wenge veneer headstock, and satin finish make this a truly exciting instrument for ukulele enthusiasts. A Cordoba deluxe gig bag is included
- Top & Back: solid acacia
- Neck: Cedar
- Nut: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Saddle: Composite
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: gold with pearl buttons
- Finish: natural satin
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
Order an exotic handmade ukulele today!
25TK Tenor Ukulele Specifications:
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body length: 26-1/2" (673mm)
- Body width:upper bout: 6.88" (175mm) lower bout 9-1/8" (231mm)
- Body depth:upper bout: 2.5" (62mm) lower bout: 3-1/8" (80mm)