Shure SHA900 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC
Headphone Preamps & Converters
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable listening amplifier keeps sound pure from the source to your headphones.
Sacrificing sound quality when you’re on the go is a thing of the past with the SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier. Use it with your mobile device to enhance the experience of your favorite earphones and headphones. Imagine your music uncolored by the impedance load of your earphones or headphones, the SHA900 delivers a consistent sound quality every time. The SHA900 is widely compatible and works with any earphones and headphones that feature a 3.5mm jack. The high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion aligns with the exacting Japan Audio Society High-Resolution requirements, and the SHA900 is perfectly sized for portability making great sound possible anywhere. The SHA900 works with you and is rechargeable and compatible with your Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices.
Easy Monitoring of Settings
Clearly view input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ setting from the home screen.
Five EQ Presets Loaded Standard
Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness and De-ess presets offer easy access to the EQ settings you'll most likely want to tweak. Or, enjoy pure analog audio in Bypass Mode, which bypasses digital processing.
Detailed Personal Control
Further refine your listening experience with four customizable EQ settings that allow you to shape and tune your music to suit your tone preferences.
In-ear or over-the-ear. Love what you hear.
Whether you prefer your music nestled in your ear with a perfect seal or resting on top like a pillow of sound, you can enhance your listening enjoyment with the SHA900.
The SHA900 comes with a variety of cables and adapters for a customized listening experience, plus a wall charger, polishing cloth, and durable bands to secure the amplifier to your mobile device.
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB A-weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
- THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Output Power:
- Up to 135 mW +135 mW
- (16 Ω, 1% THD)
- Up to 95 mW +95 mW
- (42 Ω, 1% THD)
- Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
- Headphone Impedance Range: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In: Input 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
- Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminum
- Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42oz.)
- Dimensions H × W × D: 111 × 59 × 21 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -18° to 57°C (0° to 135° F)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life:
- Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 20 hours
- USB Input (EQ mode): up to 10 hours
The earphones and headphones you love, only better!