Sterling Audio Sterling ST6050 FET Studio Condenser Mic Ocean Way Edition
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality side-address studio condensor.
Voiced by Allen Sides - legendary engineer, producer and multiple Grammy recipient - the ST6050 was inspired by Ocean Way Studio's expansive collection of superb microphones, spanning many decades and musical eras.
By combining classic capsule and FET design with modern manufacturing and consistency, the ST6050 yields stunning clarity with a rich, warm, open sound with a silky top end - ideal for modern artists, producers, and engineers. The ST6050 comes with an attractive wooden storage box with plush interior, a specially designed shock mount and a custom foam windscreen.
- 1" diameter, 8 micron thick, gold sputtered capsule
- Traditional machining and exceptionally tight manufacturing tolerances
- Hand-assembly and testing of final capsule FET preamp
- Select modernization of traditional FET design for exceptional consistency
- Extremely tight component tolerances
- Optimized PCB ground planes improve grounding and increase RFI/EMI rejection
- Requires 48V phantom power transformer
- Robust transformer design with side-byside windings yield even low frequency response while maintaining openness and top-end air
- Chrome plated, woven-brass grill with steel head frame
A viable competitor to microphones twice its price, the ST6050 will earn a hallowed place in your collection. Order today.
Sterling ST6050 FET Studio Condenser Mic Ocean Way Edition Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
Preamp Topology: Class-A FET
Diaphragm: 1" diameter, 8 micron thickness
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Equivalent Noise Level A-Weighted: 17dB SPL
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 134dB
Output Source Impedance: 200 Î Transformer-isolated
Typical Load Impedance: >500 Î
Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V
Current Consumption: <3.5mA
Dimensions: 9.5" long, 2.4" max diameter