Shure VP64A Omnidirectional Handheld MicrophoneProduct #270957 Shure 270957 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The VP64A is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video production. It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance. The 7-7/8" (200 mm) long Shure VP64A is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors. The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning.
The VP64 series microphones also feature a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the VP64A microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise. (Cable not included).
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- 7-7/8 inch (200 mm) handle (cable not included)
VP64A Omnidirectional Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Impedance: Low (300 ohms actual); Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.7 mV) (1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 7.87" x 1.49" (200 x 38 mm)
Net Weight: 5.6 oz (158 g)