Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and BagProduct #485708 Shure 485708 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Need a vocal mic that does everything? Vocals, acoustic and electric guitar, drums, overheads ... you name it, the Shure SM27 does it.
With an incredible maximum SPL (sound pressure level) rating of 152dB, a very low noise floor (9.5dB), and pristine 20-20,000Hz response, the Shure SM27 cardioid condenser mic is the "desert island" mic which is equally at home in a high-end recording facility or a personal project studio.
Superior transient response is provided by an ultra-thin, 2.5 Î¼m 1", 24 karat, gold-layered diaphragm. Add a Class A discrete preamp combined with premium electronic components, and the SM27 offers a pristine sound one would expect from a mic costing much more. The Shure SM27 includes a professional, rubber suspension shock mount and a velveteen soft storage pouch.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shockmount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and velveteen storage pouch
Get yours today!
SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and Bag Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Net weight: 642g (22.6 oz.)
Switch Attenuator: -15dB
Low Frequency Response: Flat; -6dB/octave below 115Hz; -18dB/octave below 80Hz
Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Power Requirements: 48=volt DC phantom power, 5.4 mA