Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and BagSku #485708000000000 Shure 485708 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get one of the most popular mics around, and now you'll get a shockmount and storage bag too.
The Shure SM27 is a rugged, versatile, large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. The SM27 recording mic's durable Shure construction features 3 separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. It includes a rubber suspension shock mount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, a velveteen storage pouch that protects it when not in use.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shockmount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and velveteen storage pouch
The Shure SM27 condenser mic is equally comfortable on stage as an instrument mic or in the studio. Get yours today!
SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and Bag Specifications:
- Cartridge type: Externally Biased Condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: EIA Rated at 150Ω (140Ω actual)
- Attenuation switch: 0 or 15dB attenuation
- Low Frequency response switch:
- Flat, -6dB/octave below 115Hz, -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC ±4 VDC (IEC 268 15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 5.4 mA typical at 48 VDC
- Common mode rejection: >50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 53.0mm (2.08") maximum body diameter, 156.2mm (6.15") long; 642g (22.6oz..)
- Sensitivity: (typical, at 1000Hz; 1Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A weighted, IEC 651): 9.5dB
- Maximum SPL (1000Hz at 1% THD): 2500Ω load (Attenuator on): 138 (153)dB, 1000Ω load (Attenuator off): 133 (148)dB
- Output Clipping Level (20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL): 2500Ω load (7dBV), 1000Ω load (1dBV)
- Dynamic Range: 2500Ω load (128dB), 1000Ω load (123dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted): 84.5dB