An affordable large diaphragm microphone for recording lead vocals.
Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high-pass filtering switch guarantees Shure quality for every lead vocal application. The PG42 also Includes a shock mount and carrying case.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional setup stability
Improve your lead vocal tracks today!
PG42 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): −35dBV/Pa, 1 Pascal=94dB SPL
- Max SPL: (20Hz to 20kHz, <1% THD) PAD OFF: 130dB SPL, PAD ON: 145dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
- on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Switch Attenuator: 15dB
- Power Requirements 48 VDC phantom, 10 mA