Shure MX410 Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck MicProduct #270949 Shure 270949 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Shure MX410 Microflex Miniature Gooseneck Microphone is flexible in more ways than one. The MX410 delivers unsurpassed style and performance for boardrooms, conference rooms, podiums, and similar applications. It is fully compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems. Also available wireless, with 5" gooseneck, supercardioid polar pattern, single color light ring, desktop or mounted for the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
A compatible MX400DP Microflex desktop mic base is sold separately.
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Bi-color status indicator
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
- 10 inch (254 mm) gooseneck
- Includes surface mount preamp, rubber isolation rings, wing nut, cap, 5 pin XLR-F connector, snap-fit foam windscreen
MX410 Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50â17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):â35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm load) 121 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 Kohm load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): â8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (â¤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (â¤1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: â50 dB minimum
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18â57 degrees C (0â135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29â74 degrees C (-20â165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0â95%
- Power Requirements: 48â52 VDC phantom, 8.0 mA
- Net Weight: 0.068 lbs (0.054 kg)